herbman wrote:
> I figured this forum could use a message like this. Please list
> slimserver specs and library specs if everything is fine for you!

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+ with 1GB RAM - Fedora Core 4
SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - RedHat - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.6 i386-linux-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 4.1.14

10K tracks in 77G on a 200G disk (backupped to colo server)
Total storage available: 1.2 TByte

4 wireless SB3, 1 SB1G, 1 SliMP3 (the last 2 are no longer in use)

SB3's double as remote controls for MythTV running on the same server.

One SB3 died on me and was replaced within warranty by SD. No other
problems worth mentioning.

Regards,
Peter