I just bought a Harmony 1000 and it's the buggiest piece of
you-know-what I've ever had. Basic, advertised functionality does not
consistently work. Programming is unreliable. It's frankly pathetic.
And, as a poster aludes to above, Logitech seems to have a penchant for
removing functions to keep their support costs down.

I sure hope the knowledge transfer of how to build multi-function,
reliable products is going to go from Slim to Logitech instead of the
reverse. Slim has been incredibly responsive and hands-on with
problems. Perhaps the open source model truly is the wave of the
future.

--
makingmark