My first visit to the Slimdevices site for sometime and I was greeted
with the 'Slimdevices - a Logitech company' logo, what a shock, I
wasn't aware this takeover had happened.

I was about to order a new squeezebox, but this has stopped me in my
tracks. Low-end mass-market meets high-end well-engineered, what an
awful mix.

How can attaching 'a Logitech company' to the Slimdevices logo do
anything other than damage the Slimdevices brand?

If the next firmware update brings a Logitech logo to my Squeezebox
it'll be relegated to my junk peripherals box... and you know what's in
there.

--
_markh_