'Does your home SlimServer have full Internet access on your home PC?
You avoided that question earlier.'

erm .. not sure what the answer is ... how do I check this?

I forwarded the ports on my router (3483 and 9000)

I can use the server from within my home network, but I've not tried to
access it from outside..
Humm, do I need to use

http://My_External_IP:9000/ on a PC at home to see if I can see the
server from the outside..

Will look into the hamachi thread to see if I can figure out why I
can't connect my 2 PC's to the same network.

I wonder how much time is lost trying to work around stuff that work
sets up to block you doing the things you would other wise get sorted
out in 30 seconds and be back ready to work?

BT

--
BigTony