Hi,

I guess we all know that it is possible to create a "Greatest Hits"
collection of a particular artist by creating a playlist.

If a paticular artist releases a Greatest Hits collection, and I
already have all of the songs on it because I have the original albums
that included those songs, I can match that hits collection by creating
a playlist.

Is there a way to get that playlist to show up as an album in Slim
Server rather than as a playlist?

For example could I create "Aerosmith's Greatest Hits" (if I already
have all of the songs on it), and have it be listed under
Artists:Aerosmith along with all the other albums that I have in my
collection by that band?

Any way to do this?

--
btcompute