results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=36061
Question: When you listen to music, do you connect to Slim Server or
SqueezeNetwork?

- a) 100% of the time to Slimserver (on computer or NAS drive)
- b) 75% of the time on Slimserver / 25% on SqueezeNetwork
- c) 50% of the time on Slimserver / 50% on SqueezeNetwork
- d) 25% of the time on Slimserver / 75% on SqueezeNetwork
- e) 100 % of the time on SqueezeNetwork

stinkingpig;209522 Wrote:
> I don't really care for radio, internet or otherwise.
>
> My wife likes radio a lot, but she's got great FM stations to chose
> from. It's hard to explain why she should learn how to start and stop
> squeezenetwork in order to listen to worse-sounding music than she can
> hear by turning on the radio :)

Ah well this is totally opposite for us. Before our squeezeboxes
arrived (today!), I have been ripping internet radio stations for
years, and playing them back because the FM stations mostly play crap
chart music that we have no interest in...

So one of the big selling points for us is the ability to use shoutcast
streams, pandora & last.fm in addition to our CD "soon to be totally
FLAC" collection.

In fact improvement in syncing of stream playback would be a major plus
for me. And I'd love to have last.fm synced playback, which the plugin
doesnt support yet.

Cheers,
Menno

--