mvalera wrote:

> Basically anywhere they don't have a real stereo setup.
>
> I live in SF, and every time I go to a party here I see them. I was
> just at a BBQ last weekend with an iPod and (coincidentally) Logitech
> mm28 iPod speakers.

I would definitely buy an SB Boombox. I threw my first big family bbq on
my new deck last weekend, and you would not believe the "nice wireless
music player!" mockery I got from my family while I was climbing up the
retaining wall in my yard to hook up all the wires: two power plugs (sb
and powered speakers), two rca, and two satellites to the sub/amp unit.
And then twenty minutes later I had to do it all over again, because the
first place I hooked it up was just a bit too far away from the router
to keep the buffers full.

- Marc