I am using the Harmony 1000.

Love the large LCD color touch display. It has huge WAF! If something
does not work properly (which isn't often) the better half can press
help and the remote finds the problem for her and corrects it. No other
universal remote I tried did this. Speaking of remotes, they are all
gone. No more buying batteries! The charging cradle is a great place to
find the remote, no more searching. Everybody puts the remote back on
the charging cradle when they are done so we always know where its at.

I have had it several months and am yet to find something I dislike. So
far so good. There is room on the remote to add some soft keys that
might be nice for advanced users. I guess because unlimited keys can be
added to the large LCD display it was felt this was not needed. But I
think advanced users would have liked to program a few most used keys
without going into a menu to get to them.

--
iPhone