Any chance now that Logitech owns Slim Devices that we might see a wifi
boombox type squeeze box. I have a sb1 and sb2 around the house but
would love a portable to move around to places where I don't have
speakers and an amp setup. Perfect on the patio or in the garage. I
would also love to have a alarm clock type product. I know that a the
sqeezeboxes have alarm abilities but I would like something more
convenient.

Right now I use my ipod speakers made by altec lansing. Its a large
white tube with dock in the middle. This would be perfect if it was a
squeezebox instead of an ipod dock.

--
interspectrum