Has any thought been given to setting up a training/certification
process to have some of the very knowledgable folks around here act as
installation helpers?  This would help those prospective customers that
would like to go beyond the Squeezenetwork option but just don't have
the requisitite skills/confidence to work through the process?  I've
always offered to help friends set up their system if/when they decide
to join the ranks of happy Squeezebox owners.  No takers yet, but I'll
be showing off the Squeezebox (including the new in-ceiling speakers
I've hooked up in the bathroom!) to the guests during Thanksgiving so
who knows???

--
ChrisNY