Just alittle more information (very little). I am running SC 7.0 on
Windoze XP Pro...non-VM machine. I'm also running on the latest FireFox
version 2. My guess is that I am running Frank's version 3 because of
the Various Artist bug.

I will post all of my information this evening. then I'll download and
run version 4.

More info later...sorry!

SS

--