Hi,
this new controller seems nice. I currently have a SB2 setup at home,
but find the display hard to read from some distance. I also like the
album art display. I have a few questions:

- Is it possible to control SoftSqueeze from the squeezebox
controller?
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?SoftSqueeze

- Why dont you make a kitchen radio/music player for me? :) (Henry
kloss style, only buttons and display, no remote, good mono speaker
(Fostex FE107E or similiar) I want to listen to internet radio and my
music collection in my kitchen as well. I would pay about $400 for such
a device I think.

If it is possible to control Softsqueeze from the controller, I might
be able to take the SB2 out of my main system and hack together my own
kitchen player from its parts.

best regards,
Øyvin Eikeland

--