Another smallish amp would be the Russound R235LS. Like the Parasound
Z-Amp and the Audiosource Amp 100 it is designed for lower wattages (35
per channel) but has audio sensing for auto turn on. The Russound is
larger than the Parasound but smaller than the Audiosource.

I use on of these in my kitchen with a wall mounted SB3 and ceiling
mounted speakers. It has enough power to drive you out of the room.

But then again all of these amps are designed more for the background
music people play when friends are over or during parties etc.

If you want something small with 100 watts you probably won't find
small unless you go to a car (automobile) amp but then the power supply
to drive it will not be small so that defeats the purpose.

--
schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers