Eric Seaberg;261628 Wrote:

> Do you have another computer you would use as the server?  How about
> your network... do you have wired and wireless, or just wireless?

I will use this amplifier with digital input:
http://www.advance-acoustic.com/en-product.php?id=25

Music should come from my iMac and I like to control the whole story
from there. Connetion will be realized with WLAN (iMac's internal
'Airport'). At the same time the iMAc is connected to the internet via
an WLAN DSL modem.

Eric Seaberg;261628 Wrote:

> Once the server is running and streaming to the Squeezebox,
How do I get there after switching on SB and Computer? Where do I
initially define what to stream?

--
lagosirio