lagosirio;261634 Wrote:
> How do I get there after switching on SB and Computer? Where do I
> initially define what to stream?You use the Squeezecenter to define what to
> stream as well as to control
the Squeezebox. As was mentioned above, if you download and install
Squeezecenter on your iMac you will be able to try out the server
software which you will be using to control the Squeezebox. You can
also then install Softsqueeze on your iMac which is a software version
of Squeezebox. This will basically let your iMac work like a Squeezebox
with the output being your sound card. Not as good as a Squeezebox but
it will provide you a way to try everything out.

--
robbin