Bizarroterl;263404 Wrote:
> I don't see the problem.  If you want an IR Blaster order the SB3.  The
> Duet is positioned to compete with the Sonos, a market where the added
> complexity of a IR blaster system is a liability.

Gee.  I don't pretend to know (or care, much) about how it's
"positioned" but I do know that I (and the previous poster) have an
application for a faceless box with an IR blaster.  The application
should be fairly obvious, and indeed the OP spelled it out.  "Order the
SB3" isn't the ideal answer    given that I (and others, blah blah)
don't need a display on the unit.  I don't see this "added complexity"
you speak of, considering that we're just talking about a minijack,
which you need not use if you don't care to.

Great that it works for you sans minijack.

  Though admittedly the only feasible one under the circumstances.

--
jgs