egd;264134 Wrote:
> No need for too much volume in the kitchen, just some background music
> will do.  I hadn't considered ceiling speakers, any recommendations?
> Would've been nice to go for ceiling speakers prior to renovating,
> wiring at this point will be a PITA, especially running RCA from the
> SB3 into the ceiling.  Guess that's what happens when you don't think
> things through sufficiently.  I'm guessing active's would be most
> suited.

I don't know a lot about ceiling speakers, we're just starting to
investigate them for our house (in the bedroom). There seem to be
surprisingly few active ones, possibly due to the need to get power to
them. You can also get in-wall speakers which may work well in
something like a kitchen.

--
radish