I have had the same situation for months and no serious attempt from
Logitech to troubleshoot it.

There is no reason why a wireless SB3 that is 20ft. from the server in
the same room, away from any microwave or wireless phone, on a wireless
channel that no other Wifi are using in or around your house, while
nobody else is using the wireless but the SB3, with the buffer 100%
full and 90% wireless signal should have ANY stuttering problems!! And
yet it does.

In addition to this, mine reboots randomly out of nowhere, in the
middle of a song.

My impression at this point is that some network packets have something
inside that make the SB3 network stack go crazy...
I am not an expert, but if there are some unique differences between
wireless and wired network packets, this would explain why we only see
this using wireless.

--
mik63