autopilot;267659 Wrote:
> Personally, i dont know why people bother to help people that would
> write a title like that and respond to peoples offer of help in such a
> manor. The 'most people have no problems, but i do so therefore the
> product sucks' attitude and just flipping on people that try and help
> does not endear people to help you solve your problem - you would
> probably have twice as many people help by now. most problems reported
> on here turn out to not be directly related to the SB3, but poor
> routers etc. If you can get over the fact that the SB3 must be flawed,
> you will move more quickly in the direction of a solution. Otherwise,
> put it on eBay.

It is just that the solution is always someone else's problem and not
what is not working....this is frustration at work for my part for
sure.  This has been going on for a long time.  I got my unit back in
Nov and have yet to have a stable SB.

The almost mythical working SB is my goal...it seems like "everyone"
has no problems apparently.

--
slwiser