Is there any way I can get SqueezeCenter to run a script when its starts
up?  It would need to do this when it starts up again each time my
server comes out of standby.   My server being a Dell PC running XP
pro.

The reason for this rather unusual request is that I want to have the
server in standby mode when not being used and to be able to control
the time between SB3 ceasing activity and the machine going back into
standby (several good reasons for this which I won’t bore you with).

At the moment this is not possible since the PC goes back to standby 2
min after SB3 activity ceases and it does not appear possible to change
this.   If I can run a script to simulate a key press on SqueezeCenter
start, then the time to standby should come under control of the
Windows power management settings which I can modify to suit.

Any help appreciated

MS

--
MadScientist