I'm also a bit confused. Was this fixed in a recent build? What options
are supposed to be synchronized?  Are the radio station favorites in
SC7 supposed to sync with the radio stations favorites in the
beta.squeezenetwork and vise versa? I just noticed that my SC7 server
log no longer generates sync errors between beta.squeezenetwork and my
SC7 server. But... the favorites are not in sync. I had assumed that
this functionality was not working yet. In previous releases my server
log was generating beta.squeezenetowk address resolution (DNS) errors
when the SC7 tried to sync the betaSN. In today's build I do not see
these errors in the log.

--
tamanaco