On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 8:14 AM, tamanaco <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm also a bit confused. Was this fixed in a recent build? What options
> are supposed to be synchronized?  Are the radio station favorites in
> SC7 supposed to sync with the radio stations favorites in the
> beta.squeezenetwork and vise versa?

I don't think favorites are synchronized but I could be wrong.  Most of my
favorites are not radio stations but local tracks.  Naturally these would
not sync.  There could be some logic to only sync favorites relevant to SN I
suppose, but I don't know that this is in place.  It certainly isn't working
for me if it's supposed to be.  I enabled debug tracing for the item Michael
mentioned and there's nothing out of the ordinary indicating any sort of
sync failure or trouble.  Other player settings seems to be syncing fine for
me, running the latest builds.

Ben