PLynas;273320 Wrote:
> So what I basically am looking for is some way of making it so that she
> can easily access her subset of albums.

My wife and I use MusicIP Mixer. We set up a filter with her name and
it's the default filter for the Squeezebox.  Through it, she doesn't
hear any of my Frank Zappa.  Similarly, there is a filter with my name
that's the default for my Softsqueeze player at work, and through it I
don't hear any of her George Michael.

While it doesn't stop either of us from browsing the whole collection,
we generally listen to mixes and it solves that issue perfectly (as
well as making truly outstanding mixes...I LOVE the MusicIP mixer)

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'
(http://www.last.fm/user/thing-fish/?chartstyle=basicrt10)