blogster;273911 Wrote:
> I have heard nothing from logitech about my order since I received
> confirmation.  I would have expected to at least receive some
> notification that it will not be shipped in February as expected.... Oh
> well.

I just got an email saying it will not ship in February. The official
statement is "We expect to begin shipping our pre-orders as early as
Monday, March 3rd, but no later than Friday March 7th."

They go on to say that they wil upgrade shipping to UPS Next Day Air
service and refund prior shipping charges.

I hope they're right as I am moving on the 14th of March.

--
olc