chadr;280994 Wrote:
> Any ideas when the Duet will be available from sites like Amazon or JR
> Music?  I had $1200 in gift cards to JR and ordered 2 full units and 4
> additional receivers and have been waiting impatiently for them to come
> in stock.
>
> I would have thought that they would be close on the heels of shipping
> from Logitech/Slim Devices but weeks have passed and no third party
> vendors seem have them.

Anyone have feedback on this?  People in Europe are getting theirs from
3rd party vendors but no one in the US seems to have a timeline.  I am
really anxious to get my stuff setup at home and so far have no
timeline on these actually showing up at retailers like Amazon and JR
Music, despite being listed on the Logitech page as selling them.

--
chadr