Glad to see others with my problem - the controller can't find the home
wireless network with the remote despite the fact that other computers
find it, and it previously worked fine.  I even put a laptop next to
the unit to check the network strength and it connected fine.  The
squeezecenter will connect and play my music, so obviously the network
reaches OK.  I hate the thought that I have to buy a new router,
suggested by one of you, but that may be the way out of this mess.  Are
there any other solutions anybody has found?  I'd appreciate any other
suggestions first.

--
fjdebrick