My latest problem sounds similar to everything here, but it's not quite
the same. My SBC has been working fine up until this evening when it
lost contact with my SB Duet. I've tried rebooting the SBC, I've tried
removing and re-inserting its batteries, I've tried updating the
software, but nothing I can do will get it to reconnect.

I've also tried connecting it to the other device in the house (a
Squeezebox) and it won't connect to that either.

My SBC, Duet and SB are all connected to the Squeezenetwork, and I
almost exclusively play music from Rhapsody, which is what I was
playing when the problem occurred this evening. I run Squeezecenter on
my (Vista) PC as well, but I cannot get the SBC to connect to that
either.

It's not a local network problem. All my devices are connected over
WiFi, but I can see from the router's IP tables that they all have IP
addresses, and I can in fact ping them all.

The SBC is running version 7.0 r2097, even after downloading a s/w
update from the network (yes, it downloads 100%, verifies, and
reboots).

What's my next step?

--
spence