Good afternoon.

I recently ripped two CDs using iTunes.  When I have SqueezeCenter
rescan for these CDs it shows two copies of them in the software!!
There are not two copies where it is scanning (or anywhere on the drive
for that matter) and these are the only CDs that this is happening with.
I have tried to delete, rescan using Windows Media Player with the same
results.  I've tried using a couple of MP3 editors (one on
Windows-MP3Tag and one on my Mac-MP3 Rage).  I've corrected everything
I can think of and still this show two copies.  SOMEONE HELP!!!  This
is driving me insane.

Any thoughts... suggestions?

Thanks.

--