Just got it today, and am having two problems:

1.  The descriptions say that the Controller buttons should be backlit.
They're not.  I don't see an option to turn on backlighting anywhere.
Am I a moron, or do I have a defective Controller?

2.  The wireless connectivity is ABYSMAL.  I have it sitting in my
bedroom, about 50ft away from the wireless router.  Connectivity in
that room is perfectly fine on my laptop (I used one of those
client-side broadband speed tests, and it came out as 6Mbps, which is
Internet-connection limited, so a lower bound), so it's not a general
wireless problem, but the Squeezecenter web page shows wireless signal
strength as 16%.  I can't play FLACs at all, as they drop out every few
seconds, and even Rhapsody (128kbps CBR Rhapsody!) broke up so much as
to be unlistenable.

What's going on here?  How can I fix it?  As it stands, the Duet is
completely useless to me, because it can't play music, and that sucks.

--
mkozlows