WinXP - C:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\ServiceEnabler.exe which should
launch the start-up options dialogue (or Start > All Programs >
SqueezeCenter > SqueezeCenter startup options).  As my music and SC7
are all on the same machine and disk I just selected "Start
automatically..." and left all the options blank.  But anyway, that's
where you change it's behaviour - it was done to bring SC7 in line with
how Vista expects things to operate, I believe.

--
moley6knipe

2 x SqueezeBox 3 | 1 x SqueezeCenter 7 | 1 x Win XP Pro SP2 | 1 x Happy
listener :-)