MadScientist wrote:
> agentsmith;290219 Wrote:
>
>> Of course, in terms of value for money, the F80 is appaling.
>>

> Do you think so?  You are getting a radio and a DVD player in a box
> that does digital sound processing and delivers a sound quality that
> blows Audioengines competely out of the water.  I think F80 is a lot of
> money but not expensive for what you get.  In fact I'm getting one as my
> bedroom system.

Pity, it's so ugly. Usually the stuff that gets marketed as 'Ferrari'
sucks as well. I think Asus makes a Ferrari labeled laptop, that's
nothing special but costs a lot. The colors may look great on a car, but
on a radio? And then you're supposed to put that on a nightstand? I much
prefer an SB3 with a hidden amp and logically placed speakers in my bedroom.

Regards,
Peter