MadScientist;290269 Wrote:
> Do you think so?  You are getting a radio and a DVD player in a box that
> does digital sound processing and delivers a sound quality that blows
> Audioengines competely out of the water.  I think F80 is a lot of money
> but not expensive for what you get.  In fact I'm getting one as my
> bedroom system.
>
> MS

Well Mad I agree that it is a lot of engineering.  That was the reason
I bought the F80.  Dont forget the Bugatti Veyron starts at $1.5M and
Bugatti is losing money on every car they sell.

The F80 does sound way ahead of anything mentioned so far in this
thread.

But Madscientist dont over expect.  Good that the F80 is, if you have a
half decent living room system it should sound much more open.

--
agentsmith

System 1: SB2 and a mostly Naim system
System 2: SB2 connected digitally to a Meridian F80