I've updated the plugin pages due to two isses:

1.
mailto links looked like this:
[Firstname Lastname mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

While they need to look like this in MediaWiki:
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Firstname Lastname]

I've changed this in the plugin pages, but there might be other
places.

2.
Some external links wasn't converted correctly, especially when there
was several external links in the same sentence.

They looked something like this:
[userfriendly link name http://example.com]
Or like this:
[http://example.com/firstlink.html] some other text [userfriendly name
of last link http://example.com/lastlink.html]userfriendly name of
first link.

The result is that urls are shown directly in the page instead of
showing the user friendly name of the link.

This has been converted in the plugin pages to:
[http://example.com userfriendly link name]
And:
[http://example.com/firstlink.html userfriendly name of first link]
some other text [http://example.com/lastlink.html userfriendly name of
last link].

I've only corrected these issues in the plugin pages, but there might
be other places so I thought I'd post them here so others could look
out for the same problems in other pages.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))