smc2911;291946 Wrote:

> Also, I noticed that when you create an account on the wiki you are
> presented with the message "Your account has been created. Don't forget
> to change your Squeezebox preferences." Does this make sense? I'm not
> sure what preference on the SB would be involved!

I'm guessing that "Squeezebox" is some magic token for the wiki name,
as I see it popup in various places where it seems strange, e.g. (from
the edit form) "Please note that all contributions to Squeezebox may be
edited, altered, or removed by other contributors."

Maybe "Squeezebox Wiki" would work better?

--
radish