Danco,

I'd like to get CDplayer working with OSX.

After looking at the script and searching using the info provided.  The
audio CD must *not* be mounted when running cdda2wav.  I think one of
the following will work on OSX to get CD Table of Contents.

cdda2wav dev=IOCompactDiscServices -verbose-level=toc -N -g -J
cdda2wav dev=IODVDServices -verbose-level=toc -N -g -J

The device name depends on whether the drive is a DVD or CD drive.  If
the total number of CD and DVD drives on your system is more than one -
then the drives are numbered sequentially with a suffix. So if you have
two drives in total - one of the following should work.

cdda2wav dev=IOCompactDiscServices/0 -verbose-level=toc -N -g -J
cdda2wav dev=IODVDServices/0 -verbose-level=toc -N -g -J
cdda2wav dev=IOCompactDiscServices/1 -verbose-level=toc -N -g -J
cdda2wav dev=IODVDServices/1 -verbose-level=toc -N -g -J

If there are still problems. The command line utility "ioreg" is
supposed to give detailed info on CD/DVD drives.  Try the command
ioreg -l

--
bpa