Newbuyer,

What is the spec of your CDROM drive ?

The actual playing code hasn't changed since last version except for
adding a parameter in the custom-convert.conf file. Edit
custom-convert.conf and remove the "-S 4" settings on each line. Now
the conf file is as per previous release.

Before starting a new test.
1. Stop SC.
2. Eject and re-insert CD
3. Using task manager kill any cdda2wav.exe processes
4. Unless there is an installation problem - Re-enable all Filetypes.

If you want a more complete explanation of what is happening - I have a
long answer that I can post.  All are side-effects of CDROM errors
possibly due to the "-S 4" option and cdda2wav retrying operations.

The problem described in a previous post should re-occur.  I think with
some testing to get a correct parameter setting it might be possible to
eliminate the problem.

--
bpa