Hello during the setup off my Duet combo, I had to broadcast my SSID to
make the setup procedure work (well it didn't really ).

But if I hide the SSID now then the communication crashes ? at least
for the controller, the SB3 and SBR is unaffected.
all things are on fixed ip's this should not matter for any connected
component.

I'm using an Linksys WRT54GL with tomato software 1.17  WPA2 AES and
MAC filtering is used on the wireless.
I'm I alone with this setup anyone else with tomato ?

I have 1  controller 1 Reciever 1 SB3 1 server 1 destop.
The desktop and the server is wired to the router.

Is this an known issue ? or should I...        you know...  file
another bug... (they wont like me anymore :-/ )

--
Mnyb