Interesting responses, some of you must be in to encryption and such ?
this has gone very off topic but interesting.

On the same tangent, the SBC has a limited charset, so all phassprases
are not possible to type with the controller, the same applies to the
SB

I see that tomato has got to 1.19 ill have a look at that.

Quote:
If you look at the serious research, you find that even folks using
what
they think are good passphrases use the same, weak ones. There are
about
30,000 words in a typical college educated English speaker's
vocabulary.
That is a trivial number to push through a dictionary attack. Even if
you change from Englist to LeetSpeak, its still a fairly small number
in
crypto terms.

How do you check your passphrase if it's good ?
To be more specific mine is 15 letters and one number. the words used
comes from rather obscure literature.

I found this test online

http://rumkin.com/tools/password/passchk.php

there my pass is judged as "resonable" with "Entropy: 48.9 bits "

and it flunks completely, according to http://www.passwordmeter.com/

But my real security is that my desktop computer is off when i'm not at
home and not able to wol
My server contains only music (with its own firewall and passw).
Thats the equivalent off putting a class off water or a wiff of fresh
air in a safe.
All music in the world is aviable on any torrent tracker.

the router also has passw and i use the https:/ variant off admin
page.

The only concern is if some hack use's my server as a spambot or
similar.

Thank you for the replys, I don't think i have the energy to write that
bug report now.
My concern was realy that i had to alter perfectly functional router
settings to connect the duet.

Good Morning (it's 6:22 in sweden)

--
Mnyb