results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

Hi,

I'm having a problem using ACC. I am trying to connect to a remote
slimserver running on a QNAP NAS server. What I have done:

1. I have downloaded the ODBC drivers and installed them (I use Windows
Vista)
2. I have ssh'd into the server and changed the my.tt file so that
remote connections are allowed.

I have clicked the 'test' button in ACC and it tells me that the
connection to the database is successful. However, when I click 'start'
I get the following error message:

Error while querying for album data
Error number: -2147217887
Error description: ODBC driver does not support the requested features
(translated from Danish, so probably not 100% correct)
Unable to continue. Click OK to quit ACC.

I have downloaded the MySQL query browser and I can connect to the
remote database on the QNAP without any problems.

I have looked through the thread but haven't found anyone with a
similar error. I hope someone has some ideas on what's causing the
error.

Thanks in advance,
Kasper

--