results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

Kuben72;299439 Wrote:
> I have tried it and it works as long I check the "Use album cover...."
> option. Otherwise I get a no-cover image for the albums.

Thx for the quick feedback.

With the 'Use album cover' disabled you must have the proper drive
mapping to the music share from the machine running ACC to the Linux
machine. The full remote physical directory path also needs to be
entered correctly for ACC to be able to access the file based covers.
This path needs to be entered in the same syntax as it is stored in the
DB. A sample path, retrieve from the DB, is displayed when pressing the
TEST button and can be used as guidance to the syntax to be used. If
all is done properly and the covers still aren't displayed than there
is probably an issue with ACC and remote LINUX servers access the
physical album covers.
On remote Windows servers this option seems to work fine.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm)-