Great extension - very handy when you have music playing and the remote
out of range. I have come across a weird and somewhat annoying bug,
though:

When I have this extension installed, I get a very long delay when
opening popup windows - sometimes it takes 15 seconds from the time I
click the link until the popup window opens!

I have tried disabling the extension and then the delay is gone, so it
must somehow be responsible for the behaviour.

Try this page: http://www.themusic.com/detail.cfm?id=9002299

Click on the small cd cover and see if you can reproduce it. For me it
takes about 10 seconds for the popup to show, and when it does, it is
not the correct size.

--
Pokersut