bpa;299619 Wrote:
> I think there are a few other areas where attachments were useful. If
> there was an Slimdevices ftp site where registered users could save
> small text files (and possibly make directorties) and put the URL link
> in a page - then the problem would go away.

Isn't it possible to use the "Upload file" feature in the left menu, or
am I missing something ?

bpa;299619 Wrote:

> I think in the Plugin development guide the HelloWorld code example was
> attached as a complete file.  Currently the layout of the HelloWorld
> example would scare away potential developers.  Please look at this
> page
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/HelloWorld
It would scare developers away anyway, because the code isn't
executable towards SqueezeCenter 7.0, the page even seems to indicate
that doesn't work together with 6.5.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))