results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

friediger;300061 Wrote:
> Thanks for the update, I can now get the program to produce the album
> catalog. Unfortunately there is still some problems.
>
> 1. I can't get it to show the album covers, it doesn't matter which of
> the two options I use. Are there anyway I can sort this out myself?
> 2. There are some of my albums that split themselves up, so that all of
> the tracks but one is in the same square, and then there is one random
> song who got its own listing. I can't tell by looking at the tag, why
> this is. What could be the solution?

Great to hear it now works. Now up to solving the last problem

1. Can you tell something about your configuration? Remote Linux?
remote IP number? How does the sample path look like when pressing the
test button in the remote server option screen.

Can you send me or post the following files:
- ACC logfile or send it to me by mail.
- Sample of a generated catalog

2. This is probably due to inconsistency in character case usage in the
tags. Check the case of the MP3 album tags carefully. There is probably
a difference in it. This causes SqueezeCenter to store in under a
different album id than the other tracks and hence ACC thinks its an
other album.

Frank

--
SilverRS8