jaffacake;300359 Wrote:
> Report to site staff: Off-topic harassment. This thread started with a
> genuine post from a genuine owner that now contains false accusations
> and libel. I suggest it is removed.

We have a *very* light editing hand in general, and an especially light
one in your case.  As I said in previous posts, you brought much of this
on yourself with your postings elsewhere.  The internet leaves a very
public record... in this instance, you've left behind some messaging
that is, not to put too fine a point on it, of a pretty dodgy nature
(see the cnet post you made, for example).

In this particular instance, I'm going to edit out the "fake" bit
because I think that was a bit over the top and not really within the
forum guidelines.  I think you might want to be prepared for these
forums to be somewhat chilly, in terms of their reception to you, given
what our community can find by Googling for any of your aliases.

-=> Jim

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy