#1 After you have your controller connected to the network, isn't there
a way to statically address the receiver?  At the moment the only way I
can figure it out is to turn on DHCP on my router momentarily, but I'd
rather do it directly and I believe I stumbled on it before.

#2 Can you have two receivers and still use the receivers as access
points and not have to use you wireless router.  I had mine set up that
way when I had one receiver, but can't seem to get it going with two.
Tech support said "yes, you can" and then proceeded to say they didn't
know how :-)

Thanks in advance,

Howard

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online.