Generally I don't like using DHCP.  Just a thing with me.  We have so
many devices(23) in the house I use static so I know where everyone is
and if they are having connection problems it makes it easier to
trace.

I've called tech support twice now and both times the person wasn't
helpful at all unless I wanted to (A) set the receiver up wireless and
(B) use my wireless network for the controller and not use the receiver
as an access point.  It almost became comical except with them saying
"yes, you can" and then instructing me to do the opposite.  Both times
I have said good bye and figured it out on my own or found a work
around.  The only thing that was worse is when I was using the ReadyNAS
and the tech support guy said it would take two weeks to get an answer
to my question about using SC on the NAS.  It surprised met to hear
even though it said it would work on the box no one knew how to make it
work and also, because in this day and times it shouldn't take two weeks
to get an answer from anywhere in the world. :-)  Gotta love it.

Howard

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online.