results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=47945
Question: How do you primarily use your Squeezebox Controller?

- I usually place it back in the cradle after I've selected my music
- It tends to follow me around the house

When I listening to music I keep the Controller with me, especially if I
have it on random or Pandora. So mine only goes back on the cradle when
I've stopped listening.

I'm surprised that using music services you don't keep the Controller
with you. Do you not find you need to skip tracks reasonably regularly
?

--
andynormancx