results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=47945
Question: How do you primarily use your Squeezebox Controller?

- I usually place it back in the cradle after I've selected my music
- It tends to follow me around the house

We've had some discussions in the office about how we use our Squeezebox
Controllers at home, and I'd like to learn more about how our customers'
use matches up with the informal straw poll I've taken.

In my case, most of time, I'll walk up to the Controller, remove it
from the charging cradle, select my music (usually a Pandora or
Rhapsody station), then place it back in the cradle and go about my
business. Occasionally I'll grab the Controller and take it with me, so
I can fine tune my programming wherever I'm sitting. But most of the
time, the Controller stays in the cradle.

Please feel free to post a message elaborating on your answer.

--
Dylan Rhodes