2008/6/13 Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Something like Moose, I haven't
> tried Moose for a while so perhaps Moose is what I'm looking for.

FWIW, Moose's offline playlist editing still isn't quite there yet.. It can
only really edit the currently playing playlist..

I do plan on adding proper offline support shortly though. I've been
working on re-coding the way the current playlist is displayed,
making the control a little more generic along the way.. This'll mean
displaying and editing offline playlists should be much easier to
implement..

Meanwhile, the more I procrastine, the better the CLI gets, so the
more stuff it'll be able to do.. :-)

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove