I need some help. Lately, after I stream music to SB I can't surf the
web or use other devices on the network. After trying various things I
have been able to get the web browser working again only to experience
the same issue after once again streaming music.

Squeezecenter is installed on a pc with Windows XP. The network is all
hardwired: cable from the wall >> Motorola Surfboard 5100 cable modem
>> Linksys WRT54GL router >> router LAN jacks as follows:

- SB2
- PC running squeezecenter
- Vonage (via Moto 1005 ATA)

The above hardware config is the "optimal" config as shown on the Slim
Networking WIKI. Before this problem developed, I had the Vonage box
before the router, but the VOIP calls and surfing were unbearably slow
and poor quality. I thought it might be my old Dlink router so I
replaced it with the Linksys...and placed it in front of the VOIP box.
It was working better than ever; that is until I stream music and then
everything else quits.

Is SB hogging all the ports or are there IP conflicts? I'd appreciate
any advise...as I cannot bear another 90 minute call with TimeWarner
that goes nowhere. Thanks in advance!

--
RioTubes